WHY BOOK WITH US?
Best Prices Guaranteed
Easy & secured payment
No hidden fee
Fast response & Support
Personal & customized
Profestional travel consultants
Fully-licensed tour operator
DAY ONE (Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY TWO (Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel) 06:30
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your bamboo boat rowed by the locals to visit how beautiful of the cave
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Check the availability & Request a free quote
Please fulfill the form below to send us a request for the availability & a quote of this cruise. We'll get back to you via your provided email within 24 hours.
---- (*) Required fields ----
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Local rowing boat
Shuttle bus (round trip)
Fruits and local wine party
Internet wifi on dining room
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Tips and other personal expense.
All other services not mentioned above